September 26, 2017

THE BLACKMAIL EPISODE 4

The Blackmail Episode 4








Mr Peter and his son were done eating and were walking down to the furniture shop.
 Daddy I think is better if we sell off the business, the house and move out of Lagos to another city rather than taking over it forcefully. We may endanger our lives and risk being caught by the police so easily.
That is a good idea, his father; Mr Peter nodded his head in acceptance.
When I get to there, I will behave nice and then try to gain access to all needed documents of the house and business.
Wow! Mr Peterson exclaimed. My son, your head is really at work, great idea!

Ha daddy, are you trying to say my head has not been working ever since you gave birth to me?
He tapped him and said that’s not what I mean Son, I meant to say that the ideas coming from you are really great ones and will really assist to execute the peacefully without any trace.
Mr Peter called James the following day on phone to inform him about the concluded plans with his Son Dave and that he will inform Mr Jackson’s wife about Dave coming to stay with them and helping in the business.

At Mrs Jackson’s resident

Her phone rang once and she picked it up
Good morning my in-law Mrs Jackson greeted.
How are you doing my wife and your two daughters?
We are fine just missing my late husband and the business he left behind I can’t handle it alone as a woman….. Sobbing
Stop crying, you just have to be strong. Your daughters will need your strength for them to be strong too.
You still have his brothers around and for the business; you don’t really need to worry much.
I have discussed with my Son Dave and my brother Mr James, for my Son to come over to assist in the business since he is my only child.
But, how will you cope in the shop since he has been assisting you for three years now? Mrs Jackson asked with much concern in her tune
That should not bother you, I have made plans for a boy that will come to assist me and besides it will not be proper bringing in a stranger to stay with you and your daughters, that’s why I thought my son is the best person to fit in the assistance.
Thank you so much, my in-law, I am so grateful for the concern you have shown me since the death of my husband. God bless you.
It's nothing my wife, you are my younger’s wife and I will do anything and everything to make you happy.
Am grateful sir, so when is he coming over to assist in the business because ever since returned from the burial I have been at home always.
By next week, he will come over Mr Peter responded.
Thank you so much, sir, greet your wife for me. She will definitely receive your greetings Mr Peter replied as they bade each other goodbye and ended the call.
Hahaha! Mr Peter laughed, “The calmness of a Scorpion when it is resting does not mean it’s harmless”
She will feel the scorpion sting very soon; he said to himself and laughed mischievously again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts